Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Goodbye?


Tsaaahh, that's okay. You tell me that we're gonna meet up again very soon, ryt? Even though i don't believe you at first. hahaha.. Tkcr, dearie :') I know you'll do well.

And yeaaa, this is what i wrote on his suitcase..


I'll upload more photos to see how I looked like when he left. I'm super shock bcs he don't tell me that he's leaving. Sad, no? Less than 24 hrs, then he finally tell :( I don't even care to shower first. He woke me up, i cried, change clothes, and call taxi to go together to the airport.

This is his ticket :(
I can't stop staring at this piece of paper, on the way to the airport.


Super Saaaaaadddd! :'(

2 ♡s:

lynkalamakara said...

Ry balik jakarta?

Ateia said...

hahaha it's not ry, kak. haha.. it's mimmooo! my childhood friend yg sma-nya bareng. remember? hikss..