Friday, November 28, 2008

How I Miss The Old You

Hey Dear,
How are you doing?
Well, I'm fine.
I just write this 'letter' to show you how much I miss the OLD you.
Oh yes, I do hate blurry pictures. Especially with those with extra 'blurriness'.
I bet you know what I mean.
I miss the times when you act like you. The real you.
Now you're going nowhere with who-the-hell and act like one trashy %$#@ that I don't know - and I don't care.
The old you seems very nice and cute, LIKABLE.
But I just wanna tell you that you're trying TOO hard to get accepted by people.
Fyi, they do accept you for who you are.
And they hate you being such a poser to fit in.
Seriously, be real.
I know it's hard to handle peer pressure.
But we are who we are, and you are who you are.
It's a bit different, but deal with it!
Don't envy others, we do envy you too.
You're smart. Be proud of it.
Don't act stupid, love..


P.S: I need you as a friend, the old you.

2 ♡s:

Daud Gultom said...

it seems that our dearest old friend turned out to be extremely mad when SHE read this honest post. whatever, IDGaD anyway

Ateia said...

hm yea :(