Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wonder why..

Oh My, people. Try to find something else to do that will cause you happiness, joy, or whatsoever rather than gossiping other people's life. I mean, it's okay if it's related to you, tho. Grhhh.. 3 years and still the same topic is a lil bit too much. You guys have better things to do, ryt? I'll consider those tattles from your clamorous mouth as a boondoggle, instead. What's with the 'i-want-to-know-everything' attitude? I think your estoteric language of buzzing is the only thing that you keep you guys hitched. Stop interfering other people's life! Well, MY LIFE actually. Let me do stuffs that i want to do. I'm not that stupid lil girl that can't live without you guys. You're not even my friends. THERE! I said it. Happy? Yes, no? I'll tell you what i need to tell. Don't force yourself to dig out my past. It's not gonna bring you smugness - at all.

Trust me.

2 ♡s:

lynkalamakara said...

oh soooo true. bugger off u! anyone who finds the thrill of ruining my lil sister's life! i mean seriously, it's not her fault that your life might not be that interesting, u somehow find her a celebrity and think that her buried past is way more interesting that ur own. pathetic.

-kk

Ateia said...

ahahahahah yea right. SUPER pathetic. screw ur own life, baskets! Hahaha.. lama" ade buat www.gossipicha.com to keep them updated, kak :p oya, ky gossipgirl aja yang mreka bisa update jg. sounds like fun?