Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Long, Farewell..

Dear Mr. William of Orange,
Thanks for being super sweet for the last 7 days.
Thanks for telling me the best stories ever.
Thanks for giving me colored pictures of a stupid panda.
Thanks for tucking me in until I slept like a baby.
Thanks for those unbelievably touching songs.
Thanks for teaching me the language of your life.
Thanks for telling me those cute high school memories that slipped outta my mind.
Thanks for forcing me to go to 711 to buy stuffs to eat at home.
Thanks for waking me up in the morning.
Thanks for teaching me how to use Google translator.
Thanks for letting me talk to your brother (tell him I'm gonna miss him alot).
Thanks for waiting.
Thanks, thanks thanks..

But yea, I never knew that a sweetie like you could be diabolical and cause me great agony.

XO,
your sweetcouchpotato

0 ♡s: