Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ay, Ay, Ay!

A very nice friend of mine once said to me:

carina says: (10:26:39 PM)
dengerin lagu live my life apa live ur lifenya rihanna



I never pay attention to the lyrics all these times. I just find it funny to remix this maiya-he song. But, listen carefully..
Here are some of the crucial parts I found.

Nevermind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away.
Amazing they ungrateful after all the games I gave away.

Instead of being gracious, they violated and made you wait.
I never been a hater still I love them, yeah I graze the way.

I'm West side anyway, even if I left the day it fades away.
Some move away to make a way not move away cause they afraid.
I'll go back to the hood and all you ever did was hate away.
I pray for patience but they make me want to face away.
Like I once made them scream, now I could make them plead their case away.

I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid.
Allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics.

Unhappy with the riches cause you piss poor morraly.
Ignoring all prior advice and fore warning.
And we might be full of ourselves all of a sudden aren't we?

Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.
Ain't got no time for no haters

Got everybody watchin what I do
Come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin if you really want to

Sounds Familiar? ;)

0 ♡s: