Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spotted.

After a long tiring night of Steve Aoki, I go and hibernate for a while. Unfortunately, I should go and hit the shower early in the morning (don't forget the cool breeze from the raining season that makes me wonder whether I should go back to sleep or not) cus I need to and send my boyf home (read: airport) which is super super annoying (reason: I really want to go and fly back home, too!). I should pay the excess luggage for $21 = 3kgs bcs of my (mom's, actually) stuffs that I asked him to bring along. In the mean time, I decided to go and buy drinks (jollibean - macha freeze with azuki bean and pearl) BUT, I super hate it when those people that supposedly take my order barely speak english!
Grrhhhhhh! These are the reasons why:
  1. I can't speak Chinese, and I won't learn Chinese just to tell you what I want.
  2. What's the point for having pictures with clear explaination of the ingredients and price? D'oh!
  3. Last but not least, COMMON SENSE! > WHY WOULD THE MANAGEMENT HIRE THEM WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND PLACE THEM AT THE AIRPORT (if it's heartlands, then it's not a big deal) ?!?! Oh Gosh! Airport is a place where you gonna meet people from different part of the world! #@%&$#!
Okay, period. Enough with this.

Next stop, Orchard. I hate it when it's raining and during weekends or public holidays. S-U-P-E-R space C-R-O-W-D-E-D! But hey, I saw something new. There's this guy from Jamaica, he said that he's a chess master. Well, he sat there on the street with his suitcase, a chess board, and signs that shows what he's doing. I saw people trying to beat him but yea, he's good! With a small bag for people to put some money beside him, I can see that people are amused. Way to go, chess master!

2 ♡s:

Daud Gultom said...

yea i want to SEPAK those guys too shiystar

Ateia said...

HAHAHAHAH NO MORE UDAH DIGANTI! :p :p