Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh My, What a Saturday!

I woke up at 9 this morning to shower and go to school. Good thing I'm not late :D Well, I have to admit that I'm not ready for my Accounting mid test that weith 30% of my mark. I prayed before I started to write my name and sign the paper. Whoa! The first and second question is a bit tricky, but I think I'm fine. THE SECOND QUESTION, MAAANNNN! It took me half an hour and 2 pages of paper to finish only 1 question! Ckckck.. But I think I'm okay with it. Finally, comes the last question. I totally forgot how to do it, the format, and everything! Argghh, I'm stuck for more than 20 minutes, trying to figure out how to do it. Finally, I don't know where I got the divine inspiration from, I just remember everything and start writing! Soooooo happyyy! And comes to the time when i should count whether the amount I got is the same with what is given. I took a deep, deep breath and start to do the countings and you know what?! IT'S THE SAME AMOUNT! :D :D I'm super happy and proud! At least I did it myself without cheating :D

Okay, then I go to Suntec and sat down at the Bonsai Garden while waiting for Ryan. I open my laptop and enjoy the breeze. It's super relaxing. Then he came and we ate a super nice roasted and char siew pork rice. Yumm! :9

I intended to go to the National Library (and do my projects) while waiting for Ryan to finish his class. But yea, you know him. He don't like his Saturdays to be taken away by school. He ditch class, and we go to the NLB together. Hmph! We go to the 11th floor and see the history of Indonesia. I scrobbled the racks and found a very interesting book about the Soeharto era. And guess who's pictures I found there? One of my beloved Opa Ibnu which I don't dare to took the picture of (hiks!) and ...

my babyyyyyy (imy!)

He looks super duper chubby and cute. I've seen this picture before but its side view. Never seen his super wubbly tummy and cheeks before. Hahaha.. Funny!

Then Pranav came and we decided to eat the super yummy vending machine made sandwiches at the study lounge. I didn't do my projects, cz Ryan and pranav keep asking me to leave. Errrgghh! :s We go down to the basement and they helped me to search for the book I needed to borrow for my FMP. After maybe 45 minutes, I finally managed to find the book and borrow it with Pranav's IC (oh yea, it's freeeeee!)

It's raining cats and dogs and I'm the only one who brought an umbrella that day. So yea, you know the rest of the story. Both of them is totally wet! Poor them. We reach Cineleisure and Pranav decided to bought an umbrella at sebenleben and it cost him 7.50 bucks! It's big and looks like mini sebenleben. HAHAHA! I met Fabian while waiting for Pranav. He didn't change at all! We talked for a while cz he need to go and meet up with his friends. He blame me for not having facebook so he can't contact me and said that he's coming to town (for those who don't know, he's now at KL) Soorryy babyyy :p We go to Taka cz Pranav haven't eat yet. In 30 minutes, Daud came and complaining about his shoes that is ruined because of the rain. Good thing it's fine now (:

I don't know what kind of durian fell from the sky, but Vino called Ryan and tell him that Alula got 5 tickets to Rod Stewart's concert and we can get it for free! OMG OMG OMG! Ryan said yes and we run to Lucky plaza to get the ticket. Vino said that the store which Alula's mom left the ticket would close down in another 15 minutes. We can't find the store at first, but yeaaaa, we did it! Pranav, Ryan, Ryans Aunt & Uncle, and I are readyyyy to roooolll! Poor thing Daud can't came :(

The concert was a BLAST (even though we missed the opening and first 2 songs because we took the wrong way) It's still super cool and the sound it's just perfect! Not too loud, and it's certainly won't damage your ears. Maybe because of health concern for those who are watching. Hihihi.. We sat at the 11th row from the front. Wanna know how cool it is?


I super enjoy the show, especially when he sang 'Do You Think I'm Sexy', when he kick the balls to the audience with Celtic's Anthem as backgrounds, and when he presents Ruby Stewart. This is one of the best concert I've ever been, really.
And we met Desi Ratnasari :s

1 ♡s:

liviamc said...

Oh ichaaa aku mau rod stewart :)