Thursday, April 2, 2009

$%^@%&*$%& ?!

Shoot! I just realized how hard it is to write a short paragraph on your personal biography (more emphasize needed on the word 'short' mkay? Goooshh! you know me!!!). Maybe that's why people usually wait for other people to jump in and write this particular person's bio rather than writing it themselves. Hmmmn..

I guess this is the roots on why Microsoft Word (or let's say TextEdit - cz i'm usin it) is invented. To save the papers since they knew imma write and throw and write and throw everything instead of using one paper and stick to it.

Next issue ...
Still having a doubt on rather to activate or keep deactivate my facebook. I'm kinda addicted to restaurant city so.. I DON'T KNOW, PEOPLEEEE! Lil bit hard for me now to answer those pile of questions asking whether i'm gonna reactivate or create another account on facebook. Nahh, I guess not now, at least in a short period of time: NOPEY DOPEY.

That's it!
Been trapped in this place for quite a long time (precisely, 6 days!) cz of this super duper annoying 'diarrhea-and-vomiting' thingy.

xx
toodles!

0 ♡s: