Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Like You (and me, too)


(The rules: Put the logo on your post. Nominate 5-10 blogs you like. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and the person who gave you the award.)

I'd love to give this award to the following aces:
Daud from his elusive notions, Alyza from camera rolling, and... action!, Alan from i know i should think a better name for this blog, Tavi from style rookie and The Satorialist from the satorialist.


With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 Disney princess
If you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs!


Should I break away?

Exhausted heart by fear
for years
befriend the darkness
I hold his hands
he holds my soul
*Cecil Mariani

If the world was mine, I'd paint it gold and green.
I'd make the oceans orange for a brilliant color scheme.
I would color all the mountains, make the sky forever blue.
So the world would be a painting and I'd live inside with you
.

Place yourself as a tree with bad boughs.
Cut them down right away, don't let those minors ruin your whole tree.
You'll see, that you'll grow stronger and stronger.
*Hansen Malau


Summer Dress! (:


... and a perfect tune of jazz


Princess Jasmine from Aladdin

0 ♡s: