Friday, October 31, 2008

Big thanks to you, my dearest Prater.

You helped me a lot.
I can't say anything except thank you.

Thanks for:
1. Listening
2. Caring
3. Listening
4. Calming
5. Listening
6. Comforting
7. Listening

There's nothing more valuable than a best friend to talk to, who actually LISTENS.
I owe you a lot.
Once again, thanks.

I quote: "cha udah cha jgn dibawa emosi, emang PASTI BANGET lo kecewa, if i were u, gue jg pasti kecewa, tp ya begitulah cha orang2 disekitar kita bisa mengecewakan kita banget, jd sabar aja ya cha."

Spechless, and I can't expect more :')

2 ♡s:

Daud Gultom said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I AM SO TOUCHED :)
i'm extremely glad that I made such an impact, i love you too my dear, always have always will :)

Ateia said...

thanks a lot, it's a good thing to know (: i don't have to say anything, ryt? u know i care and love you.