Friday, December 12, 2008

Human Foolosophy

I'm having this random thoughts that I can't keep to myself. Intermezzo: Sorry baby I keep you waiting until I can see that you're super bored (thanks to the dvds). Okay, actually, it's a bit dumb and empty. But who cares? It's my blog anyways. Hmm.. I don't know where to start. Lemme think..

Okay, lately I've been thinking that the world (yeaaaa, 'people' would be a better term to interpret my 'world') treats people unequally. I mean, D'OH are you guys blind? I'm not saying that I'm right or wrong, I also didn't say that you're wrong either. BUT why on earth there's people who can't see that their surroundings are actually poisonous. I do understand that there's time for everybody to be up or down .. yea yea yea the so-called-wheel-philosophy. I also believe in the ethic of reciprocity or what you know as the golden rule, along with Sextus the Pythagorean and Isocrates from the ancient greek philosophy whatever. The truth is, it's hard to be nice to people when you know they have this big time ego that they lift up; makes them CAN'T act the way they supposed to.

Looking back to the term inner beauty, I really can't tell whether people still understand the meaning of this word. As long as you're pretty/handsome, cool, popular, and sounds smart, people would definitely look up to you. Knowing they done bad things, act strange, and talk trash, people still thinks that he/she worth every pennies they had and TRUST them with all their heart. Yea man, kiss your sacred heart! It doesn't make any sense to me, tho. The idea of saying that they still consider inner beauty first is just super daft. Oh wow! I can only tell that those bulls are only non sequiturs that came out from their bigotry mouth. All the bribes and ostentatious deportment would absolutely grab people's heart. Oh yes dear, human behavior is a lil bit hard to probe.

Due to the fact that currently I'm surrounded with people that are too dumb to look down and see other's potential, I started to wonder whether I'm standing at the right side of the road or I'm starting to lose track. The truth is, it's kinda hard to control my alter ego and natural pride. I'm actually a strong willing person, but I took it too far - and I admit it. That's the reason why I shut down every time I know that I failed on something. Sad, isn't it? Well, I can't blame the (bitter) past and wanting to turn back time.. so on and so forth.. as the story goes..

Good thing that there's always two side of a coin; depends on how you see it. Even though it hurts, it makes me stronger. Really. Until now. That's the only reason why I'm still standing strong and live my life the way I want to - guided by the moral standards that I've learnt (and still learning).

Gggrrraahhh! Still have a lot of random thoughts on my mind... But nvm, I should go and do my research book instead of this. Hahaha..

To be continued..

0 ♡s: