Saturday, December 13, 2008

Innatively Inferior

"..I don't really care what people says. If you pay attention to what everyone else thinks, you're going to be forever unhappy. All that really matters is that the people you care about think of you highly."

I red this article about this girl (which I'm sure everybody knows) who deals with press and all the stupid drama of a celeb's life. She made this bold statement that makes me think. "Oh yeaaa! Why should I listen to what they say and let them turn my life upside-down?!"

Sometimes I think that I better go to the red planet instead of living here with these losers. But hey, they're not losers! They're just JERKS! I don't care about them, never. Then why I digest everything they said and try my best to change while my inner circle said not to? Though sometimes I really need some space for me to think and set things straight, doesn't mean that I should go and pull myself out from those who I love the most, right? I love them, and that's why I trust them. First and foremost, I should be thankful. Instead of locking myself down, reminiscing, and even crying. Shame for those who love to dig out my past. They're just a bunch of lunatics.
What's in the past are in the past! We're now travelling to the future, you guuyyssss.. So please stop. I warn you, you're gonna be sick and tired of doing this worthless effort. Wondering why? Because I'm not gonna eat that up.

2 ♡s:

lynkalamakara said...

My dear baby girl,
I know EXACTLY how u feel. Gotta say ur stronger than i was actually. But yeah, u cant please everybody.. but hey, if they can lash it.. they can take it ^^

stay true kay?

love you..

Ateia said...

oh yeaaaa, we're always stuck in the same situation (for some reason?) hahaha.. they just envy us so much, i guess? anyways, my baby mannequin tries to melt me down again :( how's yours? hahaha.. maybe that's whyyyyyyy you never update your blog, huuuhhh? ;p ;p

p.s: ilu too very very much, and imyyyy :'(